Selective pallet racking is very cost-effective, providing high capacity storage and easy access to all pallets.
It is ideal for businesses that have many different products that go to a lot of different places, where orders are complex and involve a mix of different SKUs. Simple to install, selective pallet racking is infinitely adjustable and easy to customise. Selective pallet racking is serviced by conventional forklift trucks.
|Handling Equipment||Conventional Forklift|
|Average Locations Used||95%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||38%|
- Individual access to all pallets to full height of warehouse
- Simple stock rotation achieved
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights
- Compatible with many handling equipment styles
- Conventional tolerance for floors when used to 10m high
- Lower level pallets can be located on the floor (picking pallets)
- Accessories available can accommodate every unit load type
- Economical shelving beams can be added for low level picking
- High average locations used 95%, for 100% accessibility, good stock rotation
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
- Complies with AS4084
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window